I usually think this whole “kindred spirits” talk is total crap but when I found Megan’s blog, I was utterly certain that my parents had another daughter and put her up for adoption or that I was put up for adoption. She is hilarious and her boyfriend is Irish so she makes him say things like “top of the mornin’ to ya”. You cannot beat that. Not to mention she is a former model turned neuroscientist.
Basically what I’m saying here is that if you like my blog you will love Megan’s. So be sure to stop by and say hello or just stalk around for a while.
1. I am allergic to caffeine. It took me YEARS to figure this out…partially do to denial because I love coke and caramel frappucinos…But the hard truth is that I am allergic..as in it makes me really tired and sick to my stomach for hours after intake. You can feel sorry for me.
2. I was born and raised in Los Angeles…like at cedars Sinai hospital..home of the baby stars…so I’m sorta famous because I was probably born in the same room as Suri Cruise.
3. I bite my nails. Its a horrible habit. But I cant stop.
4. In high school, I was a sport medicine trainer…a.k.a I didn’t want to do PE so I opted to be a trainer which meant I got to hang out with all of the varsity football players when I was a sophomore. I would wrap their ankles, massage their backs, and bring them water. It was one of the more genius moves I ever made to get out of PE.
5. I grew up celebrating both Hanukkah AND Christmas. I know. We were that family.